Friday, January 9, 2009

Good morning!

Those of you that know me well know that blogging isn't really me. However, I thought it would be a good way for those of you far away to see updates of Spence. I will try to update regularly with photos and new accomplishments...

As of now, Spence is starting to smile and becoming bigger and more active by the day. We ran into one of his NICU nurses yesterday and she couldn't believe what a chunk he has become. This morning he was kicking his toys like crazy getting ready for years of soccer I am sure :) He is somewhere between 10 and 11 lbs now (all in the thighs!).

Hope everyone had a great holiday and has a Happy New Year!

Xoxoxo,
E


Spence practicing kicking...push play to see the real action.

The only smile on camera so far...

My favorite Christmas outfit...

Check out my big chubby cheeks!

I love my bath time :-)

Yes, my mom really put me in my stocking...what torture!

1 comment:

  1. So cute E! I love the blog. Please keep updating and putting more pics of Spence and the rest of the fam on here! MYLY!! XOXO Mel

    ReplyDelete